The Personal Center of Excellence workshop helps to improve confidence, which is useful for example to improve presentation skills.
The principle is to create a space to help focus. It is based on visualization methods.
- How confident do you feel on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being low)?
After several sessions, rate your confidence level again to see if it has increased.
- Think of someone you know who seems confident.
- Describe in detail how he/she looks.
- Imagine how he/she feels when she is so confident.
- Replicate his/her standing.
- How do you think this person feels when they appear extremely confident?
- Can you adopt this feeling?
- Think of an internal dialogue to repeat regularly such as “I am confident, I feel completely in control”.
- Visualize that you have your own personal space in front of you.
This space will make you feel confident and powerful every time you enter it.
Everything is “good”.
- What is the shape of this space?
- Does it have a color?
- Does it have other features?
- Imagine that when you intervene, a powerful energy is projected onto you.
- Describe how this happens.
- Follow a complete practice.
- Visualize the shape.
- Take a deep breath.
- Intervene by adopting the persona of the person you have chosen.
- Feel the energy rise.
- Prepare to begin your presentation.
- Walk out.
- Repeat until the feeling is strong enough.
Describe in detail the person you would like to be.
Write down everything you can about the person.
You can ask these questions:
- How do you feel in your personal space?
- How could you feel even more energized?